News & Topics
- My organized SSP project was finished. Thank you for a lot of inquiries.[Dec. 16, 2013]
I organize a project in "Special Scholarship Program" (SSP) to encourage Ph.D. student. I have already been accepting one SSP student since Apr., 2011. The number of SSP student whom one professor can accept at the same time is up to three. If you want to apply for our peoject, please consult me in advance. [May 12, 2011]
- English page(s) opened. [Feb. 3, 2011]
Welcome to Takahiko MENDORI's page. I am currently an associate professor at School of Information, Kochi University of Technology, Japan. My research interests are e-Learning system and its support system. The keywords are as follows: e-Learning, Ubiquitous Computing, SNS (Social Networking Service), SCORM (Sharable Content Object Reference Model), CSCL (Computer Supported Collaborative Learning), Syllabus Visualization, Ontology, Intelligent CAI (Computer Assisted/Aided Instruction), HCI (Human-Computer Interaction) and so on.
Recent Record of Overseas
- ICCE2013, Bali, Indonesia, 2013
- HCII2013, Las Vegas, USA, 2013
- CALICO213, Hawaii, USA, 2013
- ICCE2012, Singapore, 2012
- KES2012, San Sebastian, Spain, 2012.
- Nov. 27 - Dec. 3, 2011: I went to Chiang Mai in Thailand to participate in the ICCE2011 (International Conference on Computers in Education 2011).
- Dec. 7 - 9, 2010: I visited Xiamen University of Technology in China. Thank you very much for all people concerned.
- Nov. 28 - Dec. 4, 2010: I went to Putrajaya in Malaysia to participate in the ICCE2010 (International Conference on Computers in Education 2010).
- 2009: Jilin University, China.
- 2008: I went to Taipei in Taiwan to participate in the ICCE2008 (International Conference on Computers in Education 2008).
- 2007: Fudan University, China.
- Takahiko MENDORI
- Associate Professor
- School of Information, Kochi University of Technology
- 185, Miyanokuchi, Tosayamada, Kami, Kochi, 782-8502, Japan.
- mendori.takahiko[at]kochi-tech.ac.jp (replace "[at]" with "@")